3 Weeks Post Op Breast Implants and Only One Has a Crease?

I am 3 weeks post op. 360 cc silicone under muscle. im 94 pounds. only 1 breast I noticed near the crease it dents in. And I can feel the edge. I had one of the best surgeons do my surgery. Will this smooth out

Only one breast crease 3 weeks after breast implants

+1

Thank you for your question. Without photographs or a personal examination is impossible to provide you with answer. See your plastic surgeon and ask if the implant on one side were you do not see a crease is simply experiencing postoperative swelling or whether the implant has migrated too low. My guess is that with resolution of your swelling decreased should become evident on that side.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

Concerns about Results of Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+1

Unfortunately, without direct examination or viewing pictures it is not possible to give you  meaningful advice. Given that you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, I would suggest that you follow-up with him/her ( sooner than scheduled if you have specific questions/concerns);  he/she will be able to advise you after direct examination. Hopefully, it will be a matter of time before your breast symmetry  and contour irregularity improve.  Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise and/or reassure you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm