Breast Augmentation W/ Lift PO 9 Weeks on 6/22. Should I Give Them Time to See Final Results? (photo)

So I had a MM back on April 19th, 2012. I am very happy with my TT results but am not 100% happy with my breast results. My PS keeps stating that my right is more swollen and higher because I am right handed and my muscles are bigger in that breast. She said to give it time as it will drop more and look closer to my left breast. Is this true? When should I see the final results? Attached is 1 before and 2 after pictures. Thank you.

Breast Asymmetry after breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

At this stage in your recovery, I think you are doing well. Some degree of breast asymmetry is the norm, not the exception. You will  continue to see the breasts change over the course of the next several months;  I would suggest that you do not evaluate the end results of surgery for at least 6 months to one year after the procedure. Overall, I think your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you.

Continue to follow-up with her and continue to exercise as much patience as possible.

Best wishes

Disappointed with my breast lift and augmentation

+2

You have an excellent result.

Your surgeon is correct. Your right implant will probably move down in time.

But even if not, this is a very nice result.

Your result is not symmetric - because human beings are not symmetric.

There is always a slight different between the left and right sides. 

You have less difference between your breasts now than you did before surgery.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Breast Augmentation W/ Lift PO 9 Weeks on 6/22. Should I Give Them Time to See Final Results?

+2

WOW! your photo demonstrate a very very good early result. LOOK at your befores!! You need to be more realistic. 

Breast Lift and Augmentation

+2

Although there are multiple issues with your present Lift/Augmentation, you are still very early after surgery. Wait 3 months before thinking of any revisional surgery.