Breast Augmentation Swelling 6 Months Post Op?

Have saline, over the muscle, 450 cc. Perfect healing for 5 months then random severe swelling in both breasts. Could this be caused by over exerting myself? I have a physically demanding job, lightly work out and just moved houses (lots of lifting boxes, etc) I have been back to work and the gym for months, why would this swell now? Thanks!

Delayed, Sudden Onset Breast Swelling

+1

Sudden breast swelling 6 months after breast augmentation is NOT normal and needs to be assessed. The best person to do so is your Plastic surgeon. I would recommend you arrange to see him / her. He may need to order an ultrasound to get further clinical information.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN