Breast Augmentation Revision; When Will I See Results?

iI had 371 cc unders mod profile for one year, but they seemed flat from the side. So i went up to 500cc high profile. I am only 3 days out, but assumed that since the pocket is already there I would see results immediately. This does not apparently seem to be the case. How long until I see final result from the revision?

Breast augmentation revision should improve from day one

+1

In general it takes about 150cc difference in an augmentation to get a visible result. You are close and the move to the 500cc implant and a higher profile should 'show' right away. Hope is you went full enough with the exchange.