Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, and Butt Augmentation for a 17 year old who is 5 ft, weighs 117, and used to be 145 lbs?

After losing weight, my boobs have become saggy and has little volume. My mom is taking me to a doctor for a consultation in April and I am planned to have a breast lift in June. My only problem with this is that I would like to transfer the fat from my stomach to my boobs and butt. I would rather have the surgery in one setting, than get a breast lift done in June and go back for more surgery after I turn 18 in September. I just want to feel confident before I go off to college in August.

17 and breast lift with other procedures

+1
With parental consent some surgeons in your area may find it reasonable to perform your surgery. An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you would be the best way to create a surgical outline to achieve your surgery in the timeline that you're requesting.

Thank you for your question and good luck at college!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1
This may be reasonable with your parent's approval.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast lifts, fat transfer, liposuction, and Brazilian buttlift procedures each year and produces the results you would expect.

17 and wanting multiple procedures

+1
I think that to properly evaluate you, you would need to be seen in person. But at 17 you would need permission from your parents.