Breast Augmentation, Lipo W/ Fat Transfer to Buttocks. 304 or 339 Cc? What Will Take Me to a Full D? my L is 304, R 286? (photo)

Hi. I'm 28, 5'2', about 120. Wanting to be a full D. Prior to consultation, I thought I was 34c, found out I'm 35.5,(36) but don't know if B/C by of the change. Im wondering if 304 cc (PS recommendation 286, silicone, submuscular) will get me to a full D or if 339. I dont want to be too top heavy or large & saggy. Just very nice volume on top as I lost them after pregnancy. Getting lipo on other areas including back, hoping to be 34D? Other concerns: time under anesthia, how to sleep, recovery.

Breast augmentation and Brazilian buttock lift

+2

You may need more than 304 or 339 cc's to become a D cup. You should try on a few of these implants in a bra at your plastic surgeon's office to be sure. If you are planning to combine this with a Brazilian buttock lift the important part of the recovery will be your positioning- you will be limited to your side only. No sitting and no lying on your back for several weeks. The procedure should take about 3-4hrs under general anesthesia. Discuss this further with your plastic surgeon to ensure all your questions are answered prior to surgery.

+1

I would say that you should pick the size you want based upon sizer volume in the office.  The breast augmentation, liposuction, and Brazilian buttlift can be done together in 3 hrs or less.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA