Breast Augmentation with Lift? (photo)

I am 23, 5'3" 120 lbs. I have breast fed a baby but never had good boobs before. I wear a B/C want to go up to a D. Would you suggest a lift as well? If so what type?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I would suggest a moderate size implant with a vertical lift to produce a nice natural size and shape

Combined breast implants and lift is the most effective treatment for asymmetry.

+1

Interesting that your sagging looks worse from in front than from the sides.  Implants will get you the volume you want but will not correct sagging or asymmetry.

You do have significant asymmetry.  The best way to restore volume and treat asymmetry is with a combined breast augmentation and lift, using a vertical technique.  The vertical technique is the best option for shape and minimizing scars.  "Donut" techniques tend to cause excessive tension on the areola and do not correct sagging as well.  There are some examples on my website.  Check out patients RZ and NB, who have asymmetrical sagging like yours.  Before you have surgery, be sure to review your surgeon's photos and make sure you are satisfied with the technique they are using and the results.

Web reference: http://www.swansoncenter.com/content/ideal-breast/procedures/breast-lift/patient-photographs.asp

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+1

Your photographs show you need a lift.  You have asymmetry and the left breast is lower than the right. This can not be corrected by implant only.  The best technique for you would be Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique is done through a circumareola approach.  It elevates your breast tissue, increases your cleavage, transfers the weight to the underlying muscle all without vertical incisions such as lollipop or boat anchor.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

You definitely would need a lift and probably a small implant.  There are many different techniques used and I would recommend going on a few consults with board certified plastic surgeons.  My only caution to you would be not to go too large.  Going to,large can lead to re-sagging of the breasts over time, requiring revisionary surgery.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Breast Lift or Breast Lift with implants?

+1

You have a fair amount of breast tissue that requires a breast lift for an improved shape. Although the best solution for each patient is unique, in most patients with similar features you need to have a discussion about having just a breast lift or combining a breast lift with augmentation.

For improved outcomes and less risk of requiring revisional surgeries down the road I often recommend a breast lift first and then add a modest breast augmentation only if needed around 6 - 12 months later. Staging the procedures has improved the outcomes and longevity of the results in my patients.

If you are wanting a moderate to larger breast implant at the time of a breast lift then you really need to understand the increased risks of this approach over the long term. I strongly do not recommend this based on your photos.

Dr.Mosher

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

Thank you for the pictures, it does look that you would benefit from a modest lift with implants. If you’re looking into getting a D cup you should look in the 400cc range. Without an exam it’s hard to be more accurate.

A breast augmentation with a full breast lift (anchor pattern) appears to be the surgery for you.

+1

It is very difficult to recommend a surgery for a patient without a clinical physical exam.  But, by judging the best through the photos that were posted, it appears that I would recommend breast implants (saline or silicone) under the muscle with a full breast lift (also known as inverted T lift, anchor lift, Wise pattern lift).

The reason why you need a lift for the implants to look right is that if the implants were placed and the lift was not done, you would have fullness in the upper pole to give you cleavage but the breast tissue would literally be looking like they are falling off the implants giving you what is known as a double bubble appearance.  A lift will bring the breast tissue on top of the implants so the implants plus breast tissue will look just right.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and Augmentation

+1

Thank you for inquiring about this combination of procedures. I suggest based on the location of the nipple in relation to the fold of the breast, that a lift with an augmentation would be best to accomplish your desired size. The lift will restore the nipple to the middle of the breast and the augmentation can give you the volume of a size D. Make sure you consult with a double board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Breast Augmentation with Lift?

+1

Thanks for including photos with your question. Because these surgical procedures are all about looks, they are hard to answer without the photos. You will do well with a lift alone or a lift and augmentation, but not an augmentation alone. My personal preference for your anatomy is a full lift with the anchor scar pattern followed at a later date with the breast augmentation, if you still want one. I no longer combine breast augmentation with that type of lift because of the increased risk to nipple survival and also I find a significant number of patients are so happy after the lift they no longer feel the need for augmentation.

Breast Augmentation With Lift

+1

I do feel that you would benefit from an augmentation with lift looking at your photos.  When performing this procedure, I utilize a "tailor tack" technique.  I initially place the implant and then determine the area of skin to remove to lift the breasts with the most minimal scar involvement.