Is a Breast Lift Necessary for Me if I Get An Augmentation? (photo)

34-yr-o mom of 3, 5'7", 118. 1st consult ystrdy, utterly taken aback by opinion that I "NEEDED" lift or my results would be aweful. I found this unexpected n terrifying. Pass the pencil test barely, did not think I needed lift, because of small size thought an implant would fill enough to do the trick. Have more consults but really need much advice. Lift scars terrify me n goal was to look in mirror n feel good finally, not make matters worse.  Example of what I xpected posted

Lift or filling

The answer is, it depends. If you get a small implant, then a lift may be necessary, but if you go with a larger size, it may give you the improvement you need. A larger implant (over 350ccs) may fill you up enough so that you look as if your breasts have been lifted. Also  you do not want to put the implants under the muscle.