Do I Need Breast Augmentation with Lift or Just an Augmentation?

Height 6'0 Weight 270

Breast Augmentation with lift?

+1

Breast augmentation can give women with small or unevenly sized breasts a fuller, firmer, better-proportioned look through the placement of implants. Women may elect to undergo breast augmentation for many different medical and aesthetic reasons, including balancing breast size and compensating for reduced volume due to pregnancy or age. The procedure can be combined with a breast lift, if needed, for more satisfying results.

There are usually no problems with breast feeding after breast surgery, especially when going behind the muscle.

A Plastic Surgeon with credentials will be able to tell you what is the best option for your case. Always check your Doctor's certifications.

Breast augmentation with or without a lift?

+1

Great question!  You're not alone ... this is the most commonly asked question in my practice and many other women are in your situation.  I highly recommend you consult with at least one board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will need to examine you, take several measurements of your breasts, and discuss your options with you.  It's difficult to assess your situation without seeing a photograph, so If you post a photo I could give you more detailed feedback.  I hope that helps and wish you all the best!  

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation or augmentation with lift?

+1
Your height and weight alone are not enough to determine which procedure is indicated. Loose rule of thumb is if your nipples are below the crease under your breast (inframammary fold), then you will need a lift. If you are really droopy, you may need the lift followed by placement of implants at a second stage. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and discuss which options are appropriate for you.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon