Breast augmentation. Its been 4 weeks and I haven't notice any dropping . When will the implant finally look natural?

I was a Acup and opted for 450cc and my PS went over the muscle.I went w/Sientra mid profile silicone. Thanks. Any feedback will help. When will the implant finally look natural?Thanks!

BBA

+2

Pictures of your chest and info regarding the implants/surgery technique would be helpful. Without this, it's very difficult to help you. It can take up to 6 months for your breasts to drop completely but I usually like this to happen sooner in my patients. You should discuss the use of a bandeau with your PS.

Post-operative course following breast augmentation

+1

Hi there

Very difficult to comment without pictures but the bottom line is that it can sometimes take many months for breast implants to settle so please do not worry.

Speak to your surgeon and discuss this but I am sure he/she would provide lots of reassurance

Web reference: http://www.paulebanwell.com/treatments.php?page=breast-augmentation

London Plastic Surgeon

Implants not dropping

+1

It can take up to several months for your implants to drop. That being said, probably a good idea to wear a band and to do implant massage on a regular basis.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

When will the final result be seen after breast augmentation

+1

It is very hard to say without photos or a physical exam. But, in general, it takes between 3 and 6 months for implants to soften and settle into their final position. This is seen more often with implants placed under the muscle than over the muscle, though. I don't have a great idea of your size, but unless you have a very broad chest wall, you might not ever have an extremely natural appearance. 450 cc implants are rather large for someone that starts with an A cup and putting the implants over the muscle doesn't generally provide the most natural look when using that big of an implant.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Time to drop

+1

most patients will drop at 6-8 weeks but some can take longer. Being smaller to start means needing more time. Be patient and follow the advice of your ps

High breast implants

+1

With a photo and more info (such as the style of implant; smooth? textured? etc), we could offer you an opinion.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

+1

Hard to give you too much advice without before and after pictures but I really stress to patients that inflammation is dramatic and you need to wait the full 3 months to see your results

GOOD LUCK