Financing/Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation/Implants (photos)

Breast Implant majorly. I am A single mom forever working at a pediatric clinic . Been wanting to have a Breast Augmentation. I am 116 lbs 5'3".I wonder what are the procedures for financing/payment plan , for sure I don't have much credit. So is there some place that I can get a descent deal or what do I need to do to start? Thanks.

Financing/Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation/Implants

+1
In our practice, we use Care Credit, CosmetiCredit, and Chase Health Advance.  All 3 of these companies have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.
Best wishes!

Patient financing for Breast Augmentation

+1
We use Care Credit for patient financing at our office. If you do not qualify on your own credit score, some of our patients got a co-signer and qualified.  Check with your plastic surgeon's office as well, to see if they have any additional companies to utilize.  Good luck in finding financing. 

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

When credit is bad and needing financing

+1
Contact the local plastic surgeons to see if any provide in house financing.  Some may but I no longer do because I've been burned so I rely on CareCredit.com.  If you can't do this, newer surgeons may be willing to take more risks to get their practices off the ground and more willing to work with you on fees and payment plans.

Curtis Wong, MD

Financing options for cosmetic surgery

+1
Many of our cosmetic patients will use financing to pay for there procedures.  CareCredit is the most popular financing company used by plastic surgeons including our practice.  We have a link on our website to apply for CareCredit and see if you qualify.  Most plastic surgeons do not offer in house financing.  Good luck!

Naveen Setty, MD

+1
Care Credit, a financing company and credit cards are the way most patients pay if they don't want to pay everything up front. But they both take good credit. Many offices will allow you to pay whatever you want each month until you have finished the payments and then have the surgery. I doubt that any experienced doctor will let you make payments after the surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Payment plans for breast augmentation

+1
There are many different financing options available for surgery.  One of the most common is Care Credit.  I would suggest that you start by finding a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  His or her office would be able to tell you which financing plans he or she accepts.  For most of them, you could then apply online and decide if it would be worth it for you.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Financing for Breast Augmentation

+1
See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and find out what that office recommends. Many offices will help you get financing through companies like Care Credit that basically do loans for cosmetic surgery. Some patients charge their surgery on credit cards. Most plastic surgeons do not offer "in house" financing, but you might find one in your area. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Financing breast implants

+1
We have a very large number of patients who are financed for breast surgery through Care Credit. We have a direct link through our website and a very high success rate helping our patients get the surgery they want. Even with credit that's not perfect there are often ways, such as a cosigner. Almost all top practices have someone who is happy to help you sort through your options.

Gregory J. Stagnone, MD

Financing options

+1
You have a few options when it comes to financing your procedure.  I have seen patients set a surgery date 1 year in advance and then make weekly or monthly payments until the procedure is paid in full.  There are several cosmetic financing companies, such as Carecredit, who offer no interest financing for up to 18 months.  Good luck! 

Rafi S. Bidros, MD, FACS