Breast Augmentation Surgeons in Houston, Texas

I want to have a breast augmentation, do any one know what doctor is best, what implant are best and price here in Houston Tx?

Augmentation in Houston

+2

Breast implants were invented in Houston and I am sure there are many well-qualified surgeons in the area.  You should check the ASPS and ASAPS websites.  All members are Board-certified in Plastic Surgery.  Many will have their own websites where you can obtain more info and sometimes view pre- and post-op photos.

Breast implants in Texas.

+1

Just to give you an idea on pricing, Chicago board certified plastic surgeons can charge between $7,000 and $9,000.  While looking for a good plastic surgeon in TX, check the ASPS website and make sure he/she is board certified on plastic surgery.

Breast Augmentation in Houston

+1

I recommend that you visit with more than one surgeon so you are confident you've made the right choice. Look for the proper training in plastic surgery, specifically board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  Furthermore review each surgeons photo gallery and look for beautiful results in the before & after photos.  Also, look for that indefinable connection and confidence that you should feel with your surgeon.  All cosmetic surgery is a process from pre-op to post-op and beyond. That’s why the relationship matters.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS