Breast Augmentation for my Wife?

Hello to all..... Im thinking about getting my wife breast augmentation procedure,and Im looking for a Doc in Austin Tx area with affordable price and quality of work (please feel free to suggest).We are not some rich folks,but my wife deserves it. Ty all

Breast Augmentation Recommendations

+1

The ASPS listing is one resource.  Another resource is google the listings and check websites and credentials.  These are of paramount importance.  Kenneth Hughes, MD HughesPlasticSurgery Los Angeles, CA

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Breast Augmentation?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

List of doctors.

+1

Thanks for your post. Breast augmentation is a great surgery. I recommend the ASPS listing for local surgeons in your area. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Gift for the wife

+1

Of course, your wife has to want to have breast surgery.  That's issue number one.

Secondly, you should try to find a top quality surgeon.  Try looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites, and find a board-certified member surgeon in your area.

Surgery is not the area to be shopping for the cheapest price around.

How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon

+1

Breast augmentation is an important investment and should be treated as such. First, start from a list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. Use the internet to gain some basic knowledge about the operation and access each surgeons web site to view pictures and determine which operations the surgeon seems to prefer. Most surgeons will give a price range on line or on the phone. Finally, you should probably remove the cheapest and the most expensive from consideration. Reduce your list to at least two surgeons and interview two surgeons and their staffs. You and your wife will easily decide where you are the most comfortable and with whom you communicate the best.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation for my Wife?

+1

RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.