Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer? (photo)

I have done an online consultation with the doctor through an agency and i was told that the maximum of fat that each of my breast can take in is 120ml. 120ml sounds so little im afraid there wont be a noticeable result while money spent. How many cups can 120ml increase? What is the maximum amount of fat that each breast can normally take? Can i ask for more than 120ml for each breast? And whats the biggest i can achieve? Thanks

Fat grafting can be an option

+1

You have  limited amount fat available for transfer. If your concerns are just the size and not the quality,then you are not a good candidate for fat grafting. I have done more than 280 cases of fat grafting and  I offer fat grafting to patients that are more concerned with the shape,cleavage and feel rather than the size alone. I use combination of fat grafting and implants for patients that want all and do not have enough fat. Please check my web site for examples.   

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation via fat transfer: BRAVA + AFT

+1

In order to increase the amount of fat that lives after grafting you might consider looking into surgeons that offer BRAVA + AFT breast augmentation.  At my Austin, Texas plastic surgery practice I offer suitable patients enrollment into the multicenter trial to undergo this innovative form of breast augmentation surgery.  We use the BRAVA external expansion device to improve the vascular matrix of your breast which increases the survival of the grafted fat.  While I agree that you do not have a lot of donor sites, I would expect that I full cup size increase or more would be possible with the use of the BRAVA system and fat grafting from carefully selected donor sites.  Best of Luck, Dr. Kerr

BBA with Fat

+1

Dear Emily0715,

The limiting factor in your case appears to be a limited supply of fat to transfer.  Essentially, you don't have enough fat on your body to transfer to your breasts.  This is a good thing - you have a healthy physique!

As for using fat transfer to augment your breasts, I agree that 120cc will not likely make much of a difference in your case.  It all depends on how much of an augment you want.  Even if all of the 120ccs lived, that would likely increase your breast cup size by about half a cup size.  Realistically, only between 50-75% of the fat is likely to survive.

To get a more significant augment, you will require several sessions of fat grafting.  This will be quite expensive.

I don't think this is the best option for someone with your healthy physique (and lack of donor fat).

I suggest you see an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss other options, such as implant augmentation.

Warmest Regards,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer

+1

The issue may be how much fat do you have for transfer?--not much from the look of the photos.

We usually thing of a 200-225cc implant as given a one cup size increase. 

120 cc is obviously about half that, and bear in mind that not all that is injected "takes"--up to half is no longer present by a year. 

I would think real  hard about fat transfer. 

Thanks for the question, best wishes.