A Cream for Breast Augmentation Vs. Surgery?

i want some cream to have beast augmentation

Creams don't work

+1
At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable.  

Cream for breast augmentation vs. surgery

+1

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Cream for non surgical breast augmentation

+1

I am not aware of any effective cream which can be applied to the breast and produce breast enlargement.

Cream for breast augmentation

+1

I do not know of any cream that can give a person a breast augmentation. The only way I know how to create a breast augmentation is either with an implant or autologous tissue.

Save your money

+1

There is currenly no cream, lotion or over-the-counter pill available that will cause any significant change in your breast size. There are plenty of people out there either in magazines or on the internet that would love to have your money but it would be to no beneft for you.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Creams and pills ineffective at best

+1

I have looked into these creams and pills and have found no evidence that they actually work. I have never even heard a success story from a patient. They are not FDA approved. They claim to work by naturally modifying hormones, tricking the body into thinking it is pregnant or going through puberty. That sounds like an excellent idea, until you realize what consequences that could have. Breast cancer and uterine cancer are associated with elevated levels of estrogens. Mood, stress levels, hair, skin, nail, energy,...think of all the things that can change with hormonal fluctuations. Breast augmentation is a better, more proven option. Look at my blog, I recently posted about this topic.

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon