Breast Augmentation Cost in New York City?

What is the average cost of Breast Augmentation in New York City? Do all doctors offer financing plans?

Breast Augmentation Price factors

+1
Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. The range for most in New York is from $6,000- $15,000 inclusive of implants and surgery center. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust rather than focus on best price point, then compare prices between them. See link on how I would choose the best plastic surgeon. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a breast lift, lipo on the sides of your breast/chest wall, etc be also performed

Csot will vary from office to office

+1

As plastic surgeons we are not supossed to know what other plastic surgeons charge because it is felt to be akin to "price fixing". Having said that almost every other business can legally find out what the other similar businesses charge. The fees will vary from office to office but I encourage you to not let price be the driving factor to where you chose to have your surgery. Make sure that you chose a board-certified plastic surgeon to care for you. The fees involved include the hospital or facility fee, the cost of anesthesia, material costs, and the surgeon's fee. I hope this helps.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Costs in NYC for Breast augmentation

+1

The fee for breast augmentation varies from city to city, and also from doctor to doctor. I wouldn't focus so much on the fee but on the quality of the work and care that is given. Find a doctor that you like and feel comfortable with and takes the time to answer all your questions. The surgeon's fee in NY varies probably from $4-8K plus a facility or hospital fee. Remember sometimes you get what you pay for so don't just choose someone based upon the price.