Help with Determining the Cc's to Achieve C Cup from a B Cup

I am 5'11, 135 pounds and I'm looking into a breast augmentation. I'm currently a B cup, and want to be a C cup. Can you help me with determining the cc's I need to acheive this look. I know that I want silicone implants under the muscle.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

It's your surgeon's job to pick right breast implants for the look you want.

+1

Hi.

1)  This is such a common question that I wrote an article for RealSelf about picking breast implants.  You can see it on my profile

2)  Also, I hope you find the link below useful.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cup size and implants

+1

Breast implants and cup size can vary from individual to individual and from bra manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to get "sized up" is to see a surgeon, get examined and measured and then go from there. After the exam, I suggest different volumes and shapes and usually have patients put that volume or variations of that volume in a bra to see what they like. Then we go from there.

This is a common question

+1

I always tell patients to not get hung up on final cup sizing as this is a very inexact science. I would prefer that you define what "look" you want and then we'll choose the implant that will get you there. The final cup size that fits this "best look" just depends on how you like your bra to fit. Make sure your surgeon is listening to you!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS