Breast Augmentation or Bbl First?

If I'm interested in getting both a Brazilian Butt Lift and a breast augmentation, which would be best to do first? Does it matter?

Timing of multiple surgeries

+1

In cases where timing does not affect outcomes, I always recommend the patient have the one that matters the most to her done first.  It is my hope that once the one you want the most is done, you may be content and not feel you need another surgery for now.   

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast aug and Bbl

+1

I have a great idea. Have the breast aug first and forget about the BBL.  While much hype may have convinced you that it is a good operation, I think it is an incredible waste of time and money.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Augmentation or Bbl First?

+1

It doesn't matter which you do first.  It's really just a matter of preference on which area you would like treated first.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

You can combine BBL with breast augmentation

+1

There is no advantage to doing either one of those procedures first.  In fact, I often perform a Brazilian Butt Lift and a breast augmentation at the same time at my Atlanta area surgery center.  There are recovery issues when operating on both sides of the body at once - after a BBL, you should not lie on your butt for the first several weeks, and you of course should not lie on your chest after a breast augmentation.  Many of my patients have been successful positioning themselves on their sides with maternity pillows.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Breast augmentation or Brazilian Butt lIft?

+1

You can do either operation first - there's no difference in outcomes.  It's also possible to do them at the same time.  Best of luck!

Thomas Fiala, MD

Breast augmentation and brazilian butt lift

+1

You can do either the brazilian butt lift or breast augmetnation or both. Whatever you prefer.  Good luck.

One does not affect the other

+1

It really does not matter which procedure you get done first. A breast augmentation does not affect a BBL and vice versa. It is really your choice.

Good luck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast augmentation or BBL first?

+1

In most cases where both the BBL and breast augmentation are desired, I perform both procedures simultaneously. This maximizes the result because you have breast and derriere balance. You also undergo one anesthesia, one recuperation and it's cheaper financially. It's important that you consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL and one who performs both breast augmentation and the BBL at the same time.

George Lefkovits, MD

Breast augmentation and Brazilian buttock lift

+1

These procedures can be performed simultaneously if you are in good health. You would be limited to sleeping on your side however during the recovery. If you choose to have the procedures done separately, the order is up to you and your surgeon. The recovery from a fat transfer to the buttock is more involved and will likely require more time off from work. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an examination to determine if you are a good candidate for these procedures.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Breast Augmentation or Bbl First?

+1

It does not matter.  Performing them together is both safe and cost efficient.  I perform about 500 breast augmentations and 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year.   The Brazilian buttlift procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA