Breast Augmentation First and Wait 3 Months to Have a BBL

I want to get a Brazilian butt lift and a Breast Augmentation. I want the BBL done first butt I can't get a date until February cause my surgeon is booked. Here locally I am able to have it done in Sept. So I was wondering if it would be ok if I got the Breast Augmentation first and waited 3 to 5 months to have the BBL done?

Sapcing out Surgical Procedures

Yes this is possible. you can have the breast augmenation first, and if everything checks out well 3 months post op you should be able to go ahead with the brazilian butt lift.

Key West Plastic Surgeon

3140 Northside Drive
Key West, FL 33040

Segmented Surgeries

As there is no increased risks to undergo both surgeries at the same time, segmenting the surgeries will not decrease the risks of your surgeries.

Financially, if you were able to go for both surgeries at once then you won't have the surgical center's fees, anesthesiologist's fees, etc. not to mention that you will have one recovery period instead of two.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with board certified surgeon of ample experience to guide you to make a well informed decision.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

496 Old Newport Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Breast Augmentation then BBL/ Aumento de senos y despues tummy tuck

There is usually no reason to wait between surgeries. Therefore you shouldn't be concerned about a 3-5 month interval.

Good luck with your surgery!!

Anire Okpaku MD

Normalmente no hay razon para esperar entre las cirugias, por lo tanto usted no deve de preocuparse por un intervalo de 3/5 meses.

Suerte en su cirugia.

Anire Okpaku MD

Anire Okpaku, MD FACS

1900 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33129

Your surgical plan sounds right, give your body time to heal so that way you would be ready for your BBL.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

9025 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Staged procedures

Your surgical plan is a good one. Your breasts will be healed and you will be fully recovered by the time of the second procedure. Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

2121 East Pacific Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

There is no specific problem with separating breast augmentation and BBL.

There is no specific problem with separating the two procedures but both can be done at the same time. It would likely save you money doing both at the same time and also has the added advantage of one recovery.

Neither BBL nor breast augmentation is a rare procedure and there are many qualified surgeons who can do both.

See two or more plastic surgeons who are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to be sure that you are a good candidate for the procedures and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

I hope this helps. Best wishes.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

2103 Crestmoor Road
Nashville, TN 37215

BBL and Aug together is my vote

I have no idea why you can't get your BBL until Feb?  Unless surgeon is waiting for additional training or equipment ? Any explanation because bobooked out til then is not likely the reason. An augmentation can and should be done together to afford you one recovery and a better price financially! Good luck 

Charles Virden, MD
Reno Plastic Surgeon

960 Caughlin Crossing North
Reno, NV 89519

Breast augmentation and butt lift

Why not do both at the same time?  It probably will save you money in the long run and certainly can be done at the same time. Good luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Breast Augmentation and BBL - One Surgery or Two?

The choice is up to you. It would be feasible to do the Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt lift at the same time or staging the procedures during two different dates. You should get the same results either way - just that you will have two recovery periods instead of just one.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Braziliab Butt Lift

Yes it would be fine to split the procedures into two.  This will not cause a problem at all.  Although financially sometimes it is less to do things together depending on your plastic surgeon.

David Nicholas Csikai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

3616 Cardinal Point Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32257