Is Breast Augmentation Okay After Botox?

Botox works only where injected, so breast augmentation is absolutely fine after Botox.

+1

Since Botox works only where injected, facial Botox has no effect (good or bad) on your surgeon's ability to perform safe breast augmentation. In fact, I have had several of my routine Botox patients who underwent breast augmentation and many other surgeries ask for their regular Botox while asleep! Though the pain of Botox injection is truly minimal (very tiny needles, like acupuncture, some say), they say "Why not while I'm asleep?" Then, instead of minimal pain there is NO pain! (And no adverse effect on the cosmetic procedure whatsoever!)

Go ahead without delay and rest easy! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/breast-procedures/breast-augmentation

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation after botulinum toxin

+1

Absolutely!

There is no known side effect that would be more likely if you combine the two procedures. In fact, there is a surgeon who recommends the use of botulinum toxin as part of a breast augmentation procedure - the postulated benefit is that by weakening the pectoral muscle the patient has less pain (due to less muscle spasm) and faster "drop" of the implants.

I haven't used botulinum toxin in this way but certainly there is no reason to avoid botulinum toxin after having a breast augmentation or vice versa.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation after Botox

+1

No problem if you don't have any contraindications for the surgery.

Good luck

Web reference: http://www.talroudnerplasticsurgery.com/botox.php

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

There is no problem.

+1

Brast Augmentation surgery, has nothing to do with your Botox treatment. It can be perfectly done.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation after Botox

+1

Yes, breast augmentation can be performed safely after botox. It is best to avoid botox if you are pregnant or nursing.