I Had a Breast Augmentation 21/2weeks Ago,the Swelling on my Left Breast Has Completely Went Away my Right Hasnt is This Normal?

Early swelling after breast augmentation is normal

+1

Hello Melly. It's completely normal to have swelling and asymmetry early after breast augmentation surgery. Since your surgery was only 2 1/2 weeks ago, you are still in the very early stages of the healing process, so it's completely normal for you to have asymmetry. I suggest you follow all of your board certified plastic surgeon's suggestions and allow your body to heal.

I hope that helps and wish you all the best!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Breast Swelling 2.5 weeks After Surgery

+1

Dear Melly,

It is very normal to have swelling at 3-4 weeks after surgery. Swelling could take up to 7-8 months to subside.

I encourage you to keep your surgeon in the loop of your recovery progress and to have a little more patient. Nature has to take its course.

Thank you for your question and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Breast swelling on one side after augmentation

+1

yes it could be normal. 2 and half weeks after surgery is too soon for all swelling to go away. the size and shape of both breasts will continue to evolve over the next several weeks. in case of concern, please follow up with your surgeon since he is in the best position to assess the progress and the healing process.

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.html

Breast augmentation and swelling

+1

Swelling after breast augmentation is common. At three weeks, swelling is usually still present. If you have issues of concern, it is best to go to your surgeon for an evaluation.

Breast

+1

Being that your only 3 weeks out it is very normal to be swollen still. You need to give your body 6-8 months for all the swelling to completly subside. If you have further questions you need to contact your PS to get futher post op care.