Breast Augmenation for 4'11, 120lbs?

Hi, I am 4"11 and always had Large Breast. I use a 36c-36d bra. I had gained 20 extra pounds and recently lost those 20 pounds I am at 120 and still loosing some a bit more weight.. The problem I am seeing is that now I lost part of my breast size and slightly sagging. I would like to do a augmentation,I enjoyed the large breast even as I am short. what do you recommend?

36 C Breast and A Little Bit of Sag

+1

Once the weight has been lost, assess the volume and relative sag of the breasts.  In a small woman I would be cautious about placing an implant that puts you much greater than a D.  DD cups and higher have greater risk for back, neck, and shoulder pain as well as droop and tissue thinning.

Breast augmentation after weight loss

+1

I agree with my colleagues, wait until you are at a stable weight prior to any surgery.  At that time you and your surgeon will be able to decide if you need a lift alone, breast augmentation alone, or both.  Good luck, /nsn.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS

Breasts and weight loss

+1

If you are still losing weight, then I would wait until you are at your goal weight.  if you want them fuller then you may need an augmentation. Sometimes a lift is in order as well.  Hard to say without an exam.

Breast size

+1

The size of an implant is a very individualized decision. I have found computer simulation is an effective tool to provide the patient some understanding of the options and their results.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

Congratulation on your successful weight loss thus far; you are wise in that you are achieving a long-term stable weights harder to undergoing breast surgery.  when you have achieved a long-term stable weight, see consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons. It is possible, depending on how much “sagging” is present, that breast lifting may be indicated.

Select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals clearly. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “large breast” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.