Breast Augementation Recovery Practices, Which is Better.

I am trying to decide which doctor to go with for my breast augmentation. Both doctors that I am looking at are the same except for their recovery practices. One doctors says to wear a sports bra 24/7 for 3 months and then at night for a year and no submerging in water for 3 months and the other doctor says no sports bra and I could go in water (swimming for fun not exercise) after 1 month. I need advice on which is best and if the outcome is any different? I am a 34B and getting 350cc.

Breast Augmentation recovery practice.

There are as many postoperative recovery protocols as there are surgeons.  There is not one right answer and common sense should prevail.  The implant pocket has some need for massage but this is also an area of extreme variability.  Find a surgeon that gets good results and follow those directions.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Saint George Plastic Surgeon