I had breast aug 7 years ago. Are there any chest exercises I can do that tighten skin above implant ? (photo)

My implants have fallen a bit and I did not receive the fullness at the top that I was seeking. I am 37 and fear that my skin is aging and do not know if any exercises will make even the slightest improvement. The left breast has 400cc and the right has 325. The dr made the decision not to give me a lift in surgery even though I was thirty and had two children. Other dr's have recommended a lift and implant exchange and stated I have great elasticity.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™ to tighten skin

+1
There are no exercises that will increase skin tone.However, I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to tighten the skin, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants don’t stop the aging process

+1
The skin above your implants can’t be tightened with any exercise. Although getting implants increases the volume of your breast, your existing natural tissues and supportive ligaments will continue aging, which causes a change in the placement and profile of your breasts over time—whether or not you have implants. Sometimes implants can even accelerate this process because of the additional weight. A lift and implant replacement could restore the high, full look of a more youthful breast profile, although I think your results right now look age-appropriate and very natural, and a lift may not be necessary at this point.

David N. Sayah, MD, FACS

Can exercises tightened skin above breast implants

+1
First I would say result looks very good and you do not need a breast lift.

Exercises cannot tighten the skin.

Again I think you look very good and I would hesitate to recommend any revision.

Larger breast implants might initially give you fullness above the nipple areola but they will sag with time.

For more information on breast implant revision please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Breast aug. and chest exercises

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there are no exercises that can tighten your skin or breast. You may be a candidate for an implant exchange and breast lift however and you should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Mark Deutsch, MD

Skin Tightening after implants

+1
No exercises can improve skin tone after breast augmentation and in fact can help displace sub-muscular implants.  Avoiding smoking, sun exposure and moisturizers help maximize your skin elasticity.  If the implants are sub-muscular and the muscle is defining the shape, then changing the plane to sub-fascial with either a crescent lift or full mastopexy, or changing the implant size will take care of any shape issues.

I had breast aug 7 years ago. Are there any chest exercises I can do that tighten skin above implant ?

+1
I might offer ThermiTight RF "tweener" operation to "try" to tighten skin above the N/A to clavicle.. Fee range $2,000.. 

Seven-year-old implants look very good

+1
Think for a picture. I think your breast looks very good for seven years after surgery. Is a breast it matches your age. There are no exercise to "tighten the skin" above the implant. There's no way to stop the aging process. Your skin will relax and stretch over time your implants will drop overtime. If you desire implant exchange and a lift to achieve a round shape then that's a decision that is you have to make. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast skin and exercise

+1
Unfortunately there are no exercises that I know of that can tighten the breast skin. A lift may be an appropriate procedure for you. Best to be seen in person.

Exercise will not tighten breast skin

+1
Unfortunately, exercise will achieve nothing.  Frontal photos would help but, from the lateral view, the result looks good. If you have sag, then a lift might be helpful.  It may not have been necessary at 30; remember that breasts don't stay the same as you age.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Exercise does not tighten skin

+1
It would be great if it really worked that way, but exercise does not measurably improve skin tone. Options to add fullness to the upper breast include fat transfer (which would not add visible scars) or an internal bra with SERI Scaffold or GalaFLEX mesh.

Richard Baxter, MD