1st Breast Aug Fine. 2nd One Had Complications?

had breast aug in 2010 all was fine then i decide i want to go 1 size bigger - had boobs done 6 weeks ago with different surgery group am 5 weeks post op at week 2 i had infection and given antibiotics in last 4 weeks i have had boobs filling up with fluid and then leakage through incision - surgeon said its fine boobs go up and down then i say well what will happen and he say in 1 week if not clear we reop flush and insert new implant . What you think chances same happen again thanks

Implant infection

+1

If you had a documented infection and there is still drainage on both sides after six weeks, the implants are most certainly still infected and the  treatment I would recommend  is removal of the implants, and then replacing them not before three months after the incisions are completely healed. 

Sorry for the troubles you are experiencing. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Problems after second breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for the question. I think you need to follow your surgeon's advice. It is difficult and not advisable to give you an answer online. Your surgeon is in the best position to answer that question and advise you about the treatment. Best wishes.

Infectiona nd breasts

+1

If you have an infection of your breast implants, it may be best to remove them and wait several months before having them replaced.  An exam in person would b emost beneficial.