I Had Breast Aug 8 Days Post Op, Natrelle 68MP 365cc. I Ask to Be D Cup but I Can Wear the C Cups from Before Surgery?

Will This change. I was told I didn't need a lift but I'm not as happy with them today as I was a couple of days after surgery. The left nipple looks to be lower than the right! Should I be concerned at this point? 5'3" 147lbs

8 Days after Breast Augmentation and Wearing the Same Bra

+1

365 cc implants should increase the cup size by 1.5 cups or so.  The implants may well be high, and this may explain the look.  The implants do tend to drop over time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

. I Ask to Be D Cup but I Can Wear the C Cups from Before Surgery?

+1

There is not enough info here to comment. Height, weight  before and after photos would be helpful. 

I am never happy using a cup size as a goal because there are no fixed cup size  definitions. It is difficult to imagine that with 365 cc implants that you haven't gone up a cup size. 

Please consider reposting your question along with photos. Thanks, all the best.