Breast Aug with Bellini Lift- Assymertrical Before and Still After 3.5 Weeks? (photo)

I had very assymetrical breasts plust scoliosis. My PS did a bellini lift and mentor high pro. 400 to left and 350 to right. It's been 3.5 weeks, so I know it's soon, but they are so assymetrical! Do you think the left will drop and even up with the rt? Left one is the 400, and is firmer, and higher and has a hard tender spot on bottom of breast. I thought I was paying so much extra to correct the assymetry but i'm afraid it didn't really do that. Please give your opinions.

Post op breast asymmetry

+2

From your photos, it appears that your surgeon has done an excellent job.  It is too early to closely scrutinize the results as things will likely change more.  Be patient as there ie nothing to do at this time and the chances are unlikely that you will need anything done.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Assymertrical Before and After

+1

Patience.

Less than a month is too early to evaluate. 

The larger implant is in the smaller breast, and it is predictable that it will feel tighter and sit higher than the other side early in the postop period. It takes three months or longer for the pectoral muscle to accommodate to the implant and allow it to "drop" into its appropriate position.

Thanks for the question and for the excellent photos. Best wishes. Continue close follow up with your surgeon. 

Breast Aug with Bellini Lift- Assymertrical 3.5 Weeks Post Surgery.

+1

Very early to judge your results. You really need to give it time, your breasts can change for up to a year post surgery. The firmness on the one should resolve over time. Follow up with doctor for he may suggest you to massage the area to soften the breasts.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD