Breast Aug and Lipo? Or Lift and Tuck? (photo)

39 yo female, 2 kids, done having children. Have some extra skin from pregnancies, but no stretch marks. Abdomen has ALWAYS been my "fat area". Breasts were FULL C pre-kids, now totally deflated average B. Wanting to be average-full D. Want upper fullness, not worried abt "looking fake". Will lipo and aug be good? Thats really all i was thinking about. I am sort of okay with a lift ... Maybe. But just not sure about a tuck. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

Breast Aug and Lipo? Or Lift and Tuck?

+1

Options are over the muscle large  like 500 cc implants plus mini tt with lipo. But in person examinations are always best1 

Augmentation/Lift with Mini-Tummy Tuck

+1

My best advice given the photos you submitted is to do a submuscular breast augmentation, probably with high profile implants becasue you want upper pole fullness, combined with a circumareolar breast lift.  The advantage is that you will have beautifully shaped breasts with minimal scarring. 

You have a great abdomen after having two children.  You are an excellent candidate for some liposuction of the abdomen and flanks combined with excision of the stretched skin of your lower abdomen.  You are a great candidate for the mini-tummy tuck as it will limit the length of your scar and pull your belly button down to create a vertical, more youthful look.  There are no downsides as you are an excellent candidate for both procedures and should have wonderful results!!!

Eric Sadeh, MD

Breast Aug/Lift & Lipo

+1

From your pictures, it appears that you will need a breast lift with the augmentation to achieve optimal breast shape. Your abdomen appears to need only liposuction.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

TO LIFT OR NOT TO LIFT

+1

Thanks for the photos.  Without a true lateral view and an examination, it is difficult to provide specific recommendations.  However, it appears you need an Augmentation/Mastopexy.  For the abdomen,  you may be able to get by with just liposuction or lower Abdominoplasty with liposuction.  I would recommend a consultation with a plastic surgeon in your area.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Breast Aug and Lipo? Or Lift and Tuck?

+1

I would favor an actual examination before responding to options for both the breasts and the abdomen. 

Breast implants will get you up to size, but the possible need for a breast lift is there--this may be a borderline situation, but only an exam can provide the best advice. 

As to the abdomen, again an exam will sort out whether the problem is excess fat or laxity of the abdominal muscles, and whether or not there is excess skin. If the abdominal wall is OK and there is little or no skin excess, liposuction would be the best bet, but not always can this be sorted out from photos alone. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.