I Have Breast Asymmetry. What Will These Procedures Cost?

If I were to get a reduction on the larger breast, and a lift, implants and areola reduction on both, about how much money am I looking at? About how much would getting it done at a residency cost? The difference is 2 if not three cup sizes.

Cost for correcting breast asymmetry

+1

Unfortunately, this is a difficult question to answer without seeing you in-person for a physical exam.  Pricing will vary depending on where you live and what procedure your surgeon and you decide would be the most effective.  If cost is an issue, best bet would be to see 3 board certified plastic surgeons and save your money to have surgery with the one you feel the most comfortable with.  You are already starting off with asymmetric breasts so you really need to find a skilled surgeon who does many patients in your situation and not a new surgeon who doesn't have the experience that you need.  You don't want to create a different problem.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost for correcting breast asymmetry depends on the method chosen.

+1

If you need to mastopexy with implants to correct asymmetry the cost would be around $6000. It will also depend on whether you prefer silicone or saline.

Correcting asymmetry alone is a challenge sometimes

+1

You have listed a large number of things that will need to be accomplished to reach your goals, and I can tell you that sometimes accomplishing only one or two of those is a challenge, even for a seasoned surgeon.  I would encourage you to carefully select your surgeon based upon such factors as board certification, experience, demonstrated results with tough cases like this, and personal connection, and leave cost considerations way down on the list.  Like all things, it usually isn't the best approach to simply go with the "low bid" option, as in the long run you may be disappointed or even have to pay more money to have complications or unsatisfactory results corrected than if you had selected the right surgeon from the beginning.  Good luck.

Joseph L. Grzeskiewicz, MD

+1

Depending upon where you live, the procedures might run $10,000 to $15,000. It might be somewhat lower at a residents clinic, but you would have to call on near you.  Some are substantially cheaper than from a board certified surgeon, but some not much less. 

From the looks of your other posts, you would absolutely have to have your hidradenitis cured before any surgeon would put in breast implants. All the best. 

Cost for breast surgery

+1

It is very difficult to tell you what the fees for surgery would be without first examining you.   The fee will also vary among surgeons and in regions of the US. 

+1

Dear Marie,

Thank you for your question.  There is no 'set' price for these types of procedures and prices vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Some residency programs offer discounted prices for a resident who is learning how to do these procedures.  Sometimes there is a reason for one side being greatly different from the other (i.e. Poland's Syndrome) and if so, can sometimes be covered by insurance as a 'reconstruction' rather than a 'cosmetic' surgery.  Only way to find out, though is to go to a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cost questions for repairing breast asymmetry

+1

Just not a question that I have any experience with answering. The only way to know would be to schedule an consultation at a teaching hospital.   Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Dr. Z

Procedure costs

+1

To get this question answered would require a formal physical exam by a board certified PS.   The costs will depend on the procedures you would exactly need and the length of your surgery.   Please schedule a consult with a board certified PS.  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cost of augment/pexy

+1

The fee will differ based on the location , type of implant selected and estimated length of the procedure but it is a complex surgery. I would estimate about $10,000 in total.

Robert L. Kraft, MD