Can Breast Asymmetry Be Fixed Without Implants?

I am 21 years old and I'm wondering is there any other way I can fix the asymmetry in my breasts without having Breast Implants? Could I maybe having the left breast lifted? or fat taken out? Thanks!

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
If one breast is much larger than the other you could have that one reduced which would not involve any implants

Breast Asymmetry Fixed Without Implants

+1

There are alternatives to breast augmentation to correct breast asymmetry such as minor breast lift. To explore your options, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast assymetry can often be hhelped simpley by different size breast implant

+1

If you do not want the scars that can result from a breast lift and you would like to have to be larger breasts, breast augmentation with different size breast implants may be an alternative.  This is often an excellent choice for women who may be having children in the future.  Once childbearing is finished, a breast lift to complete the correction of the breast asymmetry will usually be indicated.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

Non-implant options for breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry can be fixed without implants and some have turned to breast fat injections as well as minor lifts, liposuction or reductions as other options. See my youtube videos on breast asymmetry

Breast asymmetry

+1

Fixing breast asymmetry really depends upon what the asymmetry is. It would be difficult to say without a formal exam.

Fixing breast asymmetry

+1

Certainly we have many avenues available to make the breasts more symmetric. Which is best for you is impossible to say without a photo or face to face examination. You should see a local plastic surgeon to get a diagnosis first and then a treatment plan. If you wish you could then resubmit your realself inquiry with this diagnostic information. Then we could possibly give you a more detailed response with specific treatment to meet your needs.

Aaron Stone, MD