Breast Asymmetry and Ptosis, Can This be Fixed with a Breast Lift? (photo)

I am 26, no children, 5'3 127 lbs. Never gained/lost more than a few lbs. My breasts are saggy and appear to have no elesticity in the skin. Could the asymmetry and drooping be fixed with a lift? I'd prefer not to have implants, and am happy with size (B left, C right). But the position/shape has tormented me for years. Any advice greatly appreciated!!

A LIFT WOULD WORK WELL

+1

Thank you for your photos.  I believe a lift would work very well to equalize your breasts.  Consult with BC PS to get the best lift design for you.

Dr. ES

Breast lift?

+1

It certainly is possible to have a breast lift and reduce the larger one in an attempt to match the smaller volume.  A vertical may be the best choice but an exam in person is essential.

Breast lift + reduction options

+1

Hi Sandy789

Considering that you are happy with your breast volume, and it is only the shape that bothers you, I believe your best option is the have a breast lift on the left and a small reduction on the right so that your breasts end up even. Lifts and small reductions such as your situation do well with a vertical only approach (lollipop scar).

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Gavin Sandercoe, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+1

A breast lift with reduction of the larger size can accomplish your goals as long as you are happy with the volume of your smaller breast. If not, addition of an implant can help.

Donald Griffin, MD

Breast asymmetry correction

+1

Dear Sandy789,

Yes, the asymmetry in size and shape can be corrected without needing implants.  If you are happy with the size of the smaller left breast then i would suggest performing a lift (mastopexy) on that side and a reduction on the right.  I would perform this surgery using a vertical scar technique (lollipop shaped scars).  The good news is this surgery carries a rebate from Medicare / private insurance.

Simon

Simon Overstall, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry and Ptosis, Can This be Fixed with a Breast Lift?

+1

The larger breast can be reduced, and both breasts can be lifted.   The symmetry can be improved as well.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

A breast reduction to the larger breast, which incorporates a lift, should be all that you need to have a nice result. Best wishes.