Breast Asymmetry After Implants

I had tuberous and and ptotic breast that I had implants put in to correct (R. 325, L. 300). Right breast bottomed out and left breast stretched tremendously. I had the right breast crease sutured and a lift on the left breast. The left breast has stretched out slightly again and this time has developed scar tissue that causes pain in my nipple and a slight disfigure in lower section. Any corrective suggestions are appreciated. 

Breast assymetry

I think that overall you have a nice results. Every breast is a bit different. Yes there is some asymmetry but I probably would not recommend more surgery.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Breast assymetry

Yes you overall have a very nice result.No one is symmetrical and you will continue to age and ag and droop just like everyone else.It would be small thing to have your surgeon do a small in office correction.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

3700 Central Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33901

Yur results are acceptable based on the before augmentation breast.

You have multiple issues with your breasts including size,shape,tubular breast, uneven breast and ptosis. You have very acceptable result.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

3901 Veterans Blvd
Metairie, LA 70002

Asymmetry after breast surgery

Yours is a difficult case.  I agree with the other post that due to the starting issues, you may always have some asymmetry.  I would give it  at least 6 months before any further revision.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342-5029

Sometimes your body limits the final breast result you can have

Based on your photos and the difficult starting point you had (tubular, ptotic) I think you have about as good a result as you could reasonably expect from this surgery.  Some people's tissues just won't let them have everything they might want because of elasticity etc but I doubt you will hear docotrs on RS in any way criticizing your outcome.  Be happy with what you have!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Breast assymetry

The only issue I see at this point is the pain issue which I hope resolves. Instead of reoperating on your breasts, you may consider an approach to your midsection to provide an extremely acceptable physique. I think you look very good.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

4147 Southpoint Dr E
Jacksonville, FL 32216

Different size breasts after surgery

Dear Rumsgirl,

I think your results are good and agree with Dr. Rand. We all have different canvas topography from one side of the chest to the other. You had non-symmetrical breasts before surgery and will never achieve symmetry. Your surgeon did a fine job and you should be happy with your result. Now go out and buy some great suits for the summer!!

Dr. Lille

Sean T. Lille, MD

10210 N 92nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258