Breast Asymmetry After Implants

I had tuberous and and ptotic breast that I had implants put in to correct (R. 325, L. 300). Right breast bottomed out and left breast stretched tremendously. I had the right breast crease sutured and a lift on the left breast. The left breast has stretched out slightly again and this time has developed scar tissue that causes pain in my nipple and a slight disfigure in lower section. Any corrective suggestions are appreciated. 

Breast assymetry

+2

I think that overall you have a nice results. Every breast is a bit different. Yes there is some asymmetry but I probably would not recommend more surgery.

Breast assymetry

+1

Yes you overall have a very nice result.No one is symmetrical and you will continue to age and ag and droop just like everyone else.It would be small thing to have your surgeon do a small in office correction.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Yur results are acceptable based on the before augmentation breast.

+1

You have multiple issues with your breasts including size,shape,tubular breast, uneven breast and ptosis. You have very acceptable result.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after breast surgery

+1

Yours is a difficult case.  I agree with the other post that due to the starting issues, you may always have some asymmetry.  I would give it  at least 6 months before any further revision.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Sometimes your body limits the final breast result you can have

+1

Based on your photos and the difficult starting point you had (tubular, ptotic) I think you have about as good a result as you could reasonably expect from this surgery.  Some people's tissues just won't let them have everything they might want because of elasticity etc but I doubt you will hear docotrs on RS in any way criticizing your outcome.  Be happy with what you have!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast assymetry

+1

The only issue I see at this point is the pain issue which I hope resolves. Instead of reoperating on your breasts, you may consider an approach to your midsection to provide an extremely acceptable physique. I think you look very good.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Different size breasts after surgery

+1

Dear Rumsgirl,

I think your results are good and agree with Dr. Rand. We all have different canvas topography from one side of the chest to the other. You had non-symmetrical breasts before surgery and will never achieve symmetry. Your surgeon did a fine job and you should be happy with your result. Now go out and buy some great suits for the summer!!

Dr. Lille

Sean T. Lille, MD