How Can my Breast Assemetry Be Fixed?

I would like to have attractive breasts. I would like to undergo one surgery if possible, but would be willing to do what it takes to have more attractive breasts. What are my options?

Breast Shape differences

+1

Note that breast assymetry is normal to some extent. When there is asignificant difference, such as in your case, different procedures will be required. I would recommend a breast augmentation on the smaller side with a breast lift (with or without an implant) on the opposite side.

Different sized breasts

+1

Different sized breasts can be corrected with implants. Often, different sized (volume) implants are used on each side. A surgeon can determine if there is more work to be done that just putting in implants. An examination with your surgeon can set your mind at ease and give you options from which to choose.

Grand Junction Plastic Surgeon

How do I correct my breast asymmetry?

+1

Breast asymmetry is very common. Most commonly the differnce in shape/size is mild. But not uncommonly the difference can be quite significant, as in your case. You need to first decide if you are happy with the left breast size. If you are, then I would suggest performing a breast reduction on the right breast and leaving the left breeast alone. If you feel that you would also like to increase the size of the left breast, then I would suggest inserting an implant on the left side and performing a breast lift on the right side. In either case you could have a very nice improvement of your breasts and, finally, be happy with thir appearnce. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Breast asymmetry

+1

It's clear that your right breast needs to be at least lifted and possibly reduced while your left breast needs to be augmented.  Truthfully a lifted breast rarely looks like an augmented one and I would consider using a Small implant on the right as well.  Such large asymmetries are difficult to treat and you need to find someone with experience in these kinds of cases.  Get several consultations and ask to see photos of each surgeon's work; specifically cases like yours.  I notice you have a lot of fullness on the sides above your breasts along what we call the axillary folds.  It would be nice if these were addressed with liposuction at the time if your surgery.  Good luck.

Correcting breast asymmetry

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

In review of your photographs, you have a fairly straightforward problem that will require a breast lift or mastopexy on the right and a breast augmentation on the left. It may necessary to perform this in a staged manner for optimal results. An examination would be required to determine exactly the what would best suit you. 

I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your region to get a formal opinion.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/breast-lift.php

Breast asymmetry

+1
For your type of asymmetry there are many options available to improve your asymmetry. Different plastic surgeons are likely to come up with a variety of solutions. I think you would benefit from a breast lift on the right size and an implant on the left size. This would improve the asymmetry greatly. Some residual asymmetry will be inevitable and you need to be aware of that if you undergo surgery. It may take more than one operation to get the optimal result.

Breast asymmetry options

+1

The surgical procedure used to correct your asymmetrical breasts depends on whether or not you like the size of your right or left breast. If you like the larger right breast, then the right breast needs a small lift and the left, and implant. If the left breast is the size you want to be, then I would do a lift or Mastopexy and a small reduction on the right. If you would like to go larger, then lift and add implants to the right and augment the left as well. This will improve your asymmetry, but anytime you treat the breasts differently, you never achieve complete symmetry.

Treatment of asymmetric breasts

+1

The situation can be made more symmetric through surgery via a number of different procedure combinations.

Given your overall body shape, breast gland and fat distribution and breast skin condition I think you could get the left to be more like the right by just putting a subglandular implant on the left. The main problem would be picking the implant size. The question would be do you want some aesthetic improvement or do you just want the left to look more like the right. Asymmetry patients are not usually happy with just one implant on one side but if you go into it with realistic expectations you could be happy with just an implant on the left. Another option which may be your best option is liposuction elsewhere and injection of that fat into the left breast. That would be safest if done in more than one procedure.

For more attractive breasts in addition to symmetry you will need breast skin surgery with additional incisions on the breasts.  You need to have a frank discussion with your prospective surgeon to go over all of your options as well as the pros and cons of each before proceeding with surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Breast asymmetry

+1

It seems that you have a constricted/tuberous breast on the left and a larger/ptotic  on the right. This  and asymmetry can be significantly improved with a breast augmentation on the left and breast lifting/augmentation on the right. Sometimes a 2 staged procedure is necessary from the safety and/or final cosmetic outcome standpoint.

Prior to surgery it would be best if you are as close to “baseline” weight as possible. Also, use of nicotine products would be contraindicated.

Make sure you're working with a well experienced/board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastliftaug.htm

Breast asymmetry can be corrected in one operation.

+1

Hi.

You look like an easy case.  You need a small breast implant in the left breast, and a lift of the right breast.