Breast Area is 15.1 Cm - Will 800CC Fit Me?

I am 5'6 155 34c large frame woman . I have had 3 kids all were breast fed. I am 45 years old . my breast are still perky and nipple s turn up.

Implant Selection Process

+1

I would caution against implants this large.   They will most definitely lead to implant malposition issues.  Generally speaking,larger implants increase the risk of complications such as implant malposition, which can be very difficult to correct longterm.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

800cc Implant Not Likely To "Fit"

+1

An 800cc implant will not really fit anyone with the possible exception of a woman undergoing breast reconstruction who has a very large contralateral breast.  With an aesthetic augmentation mammaplasty, an 800cc will give virtually everyone a "fake look" and this certainly would be the case with your dimensions.

Breast Base Measurement Is But One Criteria In Selecting Breast Implant Size

+1

Breast base diameter is but one piece of information that is used in making breast implant size selection. That measurement can be done in different ways, even though it is a seemingly simple linear measurement to make. I would suspect that your measurement of your own breast base diameter is not 15cms based on the height and weight that you have provided. You may be measuring it incorrectly. Regardless, an 800cc implant is likely way too big for your chest size and I can make that statement without even seeing pictures of you. That would be an enormous breast implant for your body size. That is why other considerations are used as well in determining breast implant size for any particular patient.

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com/

Please send your pictures

+1

The criteria for the implant size is not based on breast diameter only. Please send pictures. There are more  complications with larger implants.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon