One Breast Implant Lower, Smaller, and Softer Than the Other Implant

i got my breast implants done 1 year ago..after i got them done my right implant drop and 3 months later i had another surgery from under my breast. 1 year has passed and i have my breast uneven, like d right 1 is falling n it looks smaller and softer than my right breast, the right 1 is perfect but d right 1 do not fill my cup from my bra at all. n d left 1 is big. i don't like it and i am shy when i take my bra off because they both sag..i would like to see another surgeon, i need help.

+1

One Breast Implant Lower, Smaller, and Softer Than the Other Implant: I would get a copy of my records and then proceed to get second opinions.

Unhappy with breasts

+1

If you are unhappy with the final result you had from your previous breast surgey, you may want to see another doctor.