One Breast Implant Lower, Smaller, and Softer Than the Other Implant

i got my breast implants done 1 year ago..after i got them done my right implant drop and 3 months later i had another surgery from under my breast. 1 year has passed and i have my breast uneven, like d right 1 is falling n it looks smaller and softer than my right breast, the right 1 is perfect but d right 1 do not fill my cup from my bra at all. n d left 1 is big. i don't like it and i am shy when i take my bra off because they both sag..i would like to see another surgeon, i need help.

One Breast Implant Lower, Smaller, and Softer Than the Other Implant: I would get a copy of my records and then proceed to get second opinions.

Unhappy with breasts

If you are unhappy with the final result you had from your previous breast surgey, you may want to see another doctor.