How Much is a Brazillian but Lift ?

Will this procedure flatten my Stomache and make my waste smaller

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of Brazilian butt lift reported by our community members:
http://www.realself.com/brazilian-butt-lift/cost

Hopefully this helps!
Lori
Real Self team

How Much is a Brazilian Buttlift ?

+1

The Brazilian buttlift price varies widely, and what you get for your money varies widely as well.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of BBL

+1

Thanks for your question. In my practice in the West Coast of Florida, I currently have a BBL special for $7900 all inclusive, under general anesthesia.  Prices vary all over the country. Thanks for your question.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon