Am I a Brazilian Butt Lift candidate? (photos)

I'm getting the bbl done soon by dr mendieta. I wana know am I the right candidate? Would I end up having an almost flat belly after doing it? Can I achieve Kim kardashian like curves? Not saying her butt size but her curves waist ect? Should I lose weight first? He is legally only allowed to remove 4 liters of fat. Do you think that is enough to give me the body I want? I'm worried 4 liters wouldn't be enough to make my body look slim and curvy and give me a atleast almost flat belly.

Candidate?

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

You make a great candidate for the following:

Liposuction in abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

These will get you that body you have been reaming about.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Should be a Reasonable Candidate

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  If you have already consulted with Dr. Mendiata and he believes you are a candidate then you should trust that.  He was one of the first PS to perform this procedure so he great experience at choosing candidates and performing this procedure.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift

+1
You look like a good candidate, but you may need more than one procedure to remove the amount of fat you desire.

Am I a Brazilian Butt Lift candidate?

+1
I would take out the maximum of 5 liters and transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock. I will say that very few plastic surgeons will take out 5 liters of pure fat.  The amount of fat taken out may only be 1 to 3 liters of fat out of the 5 liters of lipoaspirate.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.