Would I be a good candidate for a Brazilian But Lift or would I need a Tummy Tuck?

I'm 5'3", 20 years old, and weigh 146 pounds which I carry mostly around my midsection. I'm an inverted triangle shape, and I have no hips or butt. 

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon

BBL and/or tummy tuck

+1
It is common that patients who undergo a BBL often undergo a tummy tuck at a later time.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Would I be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or would I need a Tummy Tuck?

+1
At your height and weight, you likely have enough fat for a very nice improvement.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Consutations help solve surgical candidacy for buttocks lift or tummy tuck

+1
Sound like you need a consultation where an actual exam can determine your candidacy.    It is not usually either or when it come to abdomen and buttocks.   We would need photos to even remotely give you any advice.   You should try to get your weight correct and then seek consultation and decide what is best.   If you are happy with your weight as is then move ahead.   It does sound as if you have adequate fat for buttocks fat transfer which is the same as BBL.   We would love to see photos to help you more.  My Best,  DR C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon