Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift?

I am 38 y/o 5'2 133 lbs. Although most people will say I'm not "fat", I am very unhappy with my body. I started have kids at a young age and I now have excessive fat/skin in my mid section. I would also like to have my butt lifted. I'm happy with the size, I just want it lifted. The problem is, I've been dx with Lupus for 10 yrs with few complications. Is it possible to find a surgeon to perfom elective plastic surgery?

Good candidate or not? Need photo...

+1

Kendra:

If you upload a photo I would be able to give you a better opinion. In general you may be able to find a surgeon to help you out, but you would definitely need medical clearance from  the doctor that is treating your Lupus.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Brazilain Butt Lift, am I a good candidate?

+1

There are lots of things to talk about with body contouring after having kids. Your body has changed and you may need a combination of different procedures to achieve the results you want. Lupus in itself is not a contraindication for elective surgery, it would require a discussion with your managing physician and your surgeon and some careful pre-operative planning. I encourage you to visit with some BC PS to discuss your goals, good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon