Does a Brazillian Butt Lift That Takes 3 Months to See Results Exist? when I See No Results at All Now?

hello, I got lipo, breast lift, and augmentation 2 weeks ago in hopes of getting a brazillian butt lift as well. Doc said i didnt have enough fat so he transferred what he could along with another liquid but i wont see my results until 3 months from now. I have NEVER heard of that. My butt looks exactly the same as it did before surgery and i dont have any signs of him injecting anything into my butt like a scar. Is this possible? or did he just BS me

BBL result should be immediate!

+1

You should see immediate increase in your buttock after a BBL. Over time, this increase size may decrease slightly as the swelling goes down and some fat is lost. To say that you butt will "grow" after a BBL is incorrect. Even the addition of some "magic" liquid won't make it grow. You should know exactly what was injected into your body. Hopefully your surgeon discussed this "liquid" with you before your surgery. You should question him about this as there are some potential health issues depending on what was used.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

No Results After BBL

+1

The results after a BBL are visible immediately although you lose some as swelling subsides. It seems like you did not have enough fat to give you a significant result.  The injection of other liquids is not common.  You will need to discuss that further with your surgeon.  The results should be visible by now.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Does it take 3 months for the results of the BBL to be seen?

+1

The results following the BBL are seen after the swelling has begun to subside which usually takes 5-6 weeks. You stated that your Dr. told you that you didn't have much fat; therefore you probably were not a good candidate for the BBL. As far as "some liquid" that he injected you need to question him as to what exactly that was. But if you see no improvement in your buttocks after 2 weeks, you will most likelynot see further improvement.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Brazilian Buttlift Concerns

+1

If you had very little fat, then the Brazilian buttlift may have not been a great option.  I am unsure of this liquid injected, and I would ask specifically about this.  Usually the results of a Brazilian buttlift are greater at the outset, and the swelling and fat loss subsides by 3 months.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php