Brazillian Butt Lift Specialist Near Omaha?

Please help me I am looking for a skilled cosmetic surgeon who can preform a brazillian butt lift. I want to use about 400-500 ccs of injectable fat. I need a few good specialist to contact me. I have many others in my city who are interested in recieving the same procedure. I am 23 years of age female weighing 180 and standing at 5'7''. I need something affordable and near my area. I am desperate for this procedure and have looked into it for sometime now. Please fill me in asap.

Brazillian Butt Lift Specialist Near Omaha

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. The surgeons who do the procedure more frequently will have procedure descriptions and before and after photographs on their website. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

ASPS website can help locate a plastic surgeon

+1

I recommend going to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find a board certified plastic surgeon in the Omaha area. You can also try the website for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD