Is The Brazilian Butt Lift Real? Will It Work For Me?

hi, i've a flat butt and will like to find out if surgery can lift and enlarge it cuz i lose confident in myself when im with friends. and also if a dark lip can also be done to enable me look good. I'm pearl from Ghana. ll be very grateful if i get a feedback . thnx

Does the Brazilian Butt Lift work

+2

It works very, very well.  The key is to make sure that you have enough fat elsewhere in your body to give satisfactory projection to the buttocks.  Amongst the many benefits of this lift, if the fact that we are taking fat from where you don't want it and putting it where you do!

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is real and works very good. Almost all of my patients are very happy with their results.

It does increase the size of the butt and lift the butt. You need to have fat in other areas of the body to remove and transfer to the buttocks.

As for the dark lip. I could not understand your question