Can a Brazillian Butt Lift Help These Lumps in my Butt

Four years ago I recieved butt injections sadly to say it was not administered by a doctor. Is there something i can do to fix this?

Not by a plastic surgeon

+1

All plastic surgery seems simple to everyone except the plastic surgeons that actually do the procedures day in and day out.  What you had done is typical.  I see it all the time.  I'm not sure there is anything that can be undone in your case.  It is important that you teach other patients to go to a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best Wishes in finding a solution,

Lumpy Buttocks from Injections with "Fillers" CANNOT be Smoothed with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
We do not yet have a safe, reaction-free, injectible free filler than can be injected into the buttocks. The only filler that comes close to such an ideal filler is your own fat. It needs to be carefully removed from other areas of your body and placed in multiple channels/rows within the buttocks. Such fat grafting cannot remove / dissolve or smooth scarring and dimpling which is commonly caused by the use of other "fillers" such as silicone and the variety of non-medical compounds commonly and illegally injected into buttocks by unlicensed and unethical practitioners. Dr. Peter Aldea