Can a Brazillian Butt Lift Help These Lumps in my Butt

Four years ago I recieved butt injections sadly to say it was not administered by a doctor. Is there something i can do to fix this?

Not by a plastic surgeon

+1

All plastic surgery seems simple to everyone except the plastic surgeons that actually do the procedures day in and day out.  What you had done is typical.  I see it all the time.  I'm not sure there is anything that can be undone in your case.  It is important that you teach other patients to go to a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best Wishes in finding a solution,

Lumpy Buttocks from Injections with "Fillers" CANNOT be Smoothed with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
We do not yet have a safe, reaction-free, injectible free filler than can be injected into the buttocks. The only filler that comes close to such an ideal filler is your own fat. It needs to be carefully removed from other areas of your body and placed in multiple channels/rows within the buttocks. Such fat grafting cannot remove / dissolve or smooth scarring and dimpling which is commonly caused by the use of other "fillers" such as silicone and the variety of non-medical compounds commonly and illegally injected into buttocks by unlicensed and unethical practitioners. Dr. Peter Aldea

Unfortunately...... Probably not.

+1

Unfortunately, probably not. The Brazilian Butt Lift is performed to add fat and volume to a persons buttocks. It is very difficult to correct areas of indentations that occur naturally due to trauma or cellulite using this method.
When foreign substances are injected into the buttocks such as silicone or Hydrogel, there is usually a significant amount of scar tissue and Granulomas that form that make the soft tissues even harder and more difficult to stretch (not to mention the pain that they cause).

Removing these foreign materials is nearly impossible without further distorting or disfiguring the buttocks shape.

The only way to naturally enhance the buttocks is by using tissue that is naturally found there and belongs there.... FAT!!!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD