Can the Brazillian Butt Lift Fill and Smooth out Dimples

hi, i have a sizeable butt but it has dents and one butt cheek is smaller than the other. can a brazillian butt lift be able to correct both problems?

Dimples and assymetry

+1

The answer is yes to both, but it's not a complete change. Dimples are easy to deal with because they are caused by the weight exerted on your butt by what I call "the fanny pack". Lift your love handles and look, are the dimples less deep? If the answer is yes then  a Brazilian lift does both; less fanny pack and more fanny. Asymmetry is harder to correct. I personally don't even try to fix it.  A beautiful asymmetrical butt is easy to live with and nicer to flaunt. Waisting your time chasing symmetry is a sure fire way for you to be disappointed, sorry.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift it can improve indentations but it will not be perfect

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is storage changing procedure. What you doing with this procedure is liposuction and from the truck and injecting fat into the buttocks. By doing  this the buttocks becomes the primary location of fat storage. Indentations and dampness can be improved with the fat injection but usually I'm not completely removed. You will get a great improvement but not perfection.

Wendell Perry, MD

CCan the brazilian Butt Lift correct problems of asymmetry as well as dimples?

+1

The Brazilian Butt lift is the preferred procedure for buttock enlargement as well as for correcting buttock asymmetry when it's to due to a  volume difference. But the procedure does not really correct dimples which are part of the skin in any significan manner. The procedure is not meant for such superficial irregularities. But it is great for correcting cheek size differences and we see this fairly often in the office.

George Lefkovits, MD