Good Brazillian Butt Lift Doctors in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky Area?

there any doctors in Northern Ky or Cincinnati area for a Brazilian butt lift? A good surgeon!!

Beautiful Brazilian butt lift results at Miami Aesthetic Surgery

+1

Hello and greetings from beautiful South Florida! The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular procedures here at Miami Aesthetic Surgery. We have patients from all over Florida, New York, and the West Coast travel here to Miami to receive this surgery and then recover in beautiful South Florida. Patients who are interested in this procedure begin the process with a thorough consultation where we review all the areas that will receive liposuction through the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and especially lower back. We use digital photography and computer morphing software to give the patient an idea of how much fat we can remove as well is how much can be crafted to the butt region to create a beautiful and natural result. Patients who receive the surgery here appreciate their new tight waist and the full and beautiful contours of their brand-new butt. Please take a look at the photos we have posted on this site to get an idea of the type of results patients have received with the Brazilian butt lift surgery.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is Extremely Technique Dependent

+1

Hi there-

As others have stated, this procedure is VERY dependent on technique.

There is no way that someone lacking the intensive training in surgical technique Board Certified Plastic Surgeons undergo could possibly have the level of understanding of surgery, tissue grafts, blood supply, and postoperative care that it takes to achieve success with this procedure.

Please find a surgeon that can keep you safe and give you the outcome you desire.

Ho to do so? Please read this:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Finding the right doctor for Brazilian Butt Enhancement

+1

Have a consult with several BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS, see their results and choose the surgeon you are most comfortable with. Butt enhancement is technique dependent. Correcting problems becomes more difficult and more expensive

Some advice on selecting your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is a great procedure and is becoming very popular. And, because of the demand, there are many docs that are starting to do it. Unfortunately, it is a technically difficult procedure, many of these are not Plastic Surgeons, many with little experience with this procedure. I have seen patients from other states and other countries who have already had it done once and state that all of the fat went away.

I strongly recommend that your shop around and check out the before and after results or the surgeons you are considering before you get it done. We also offer all patients the opportunity to talk to as many of my prior patients as they want to get a first hand account from someone who has had it done. If you would like to see some photos, check out my website.

There are a variety of techniques that different doctors use, and a wide variation of cost and degree of results that are achieved. Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD