Brazilian Butt Lift After Pregnancy

How long after childbirth can I get a Brazilian butt lift? I am due in February and I want to take the fat if I have a lot left over and put it in my butt. I want to know how soon can I do this and how long is it going to take to heal?

How long after pregnancy should I wait to have my Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

It's not really possible to give you a pat answer because there are so many variables involved in the answer, such as the way your individual body recovers from pregnancy (some women take longer than others), your goals for the Brazilian Butt Lift, the areas to by suctioned, and the quality and quantity of your skin in the areas to be operated on.

My best advice would be for you to wait until you are back to a stable weight (even if it's not your pre-pregnancy weight) for at least 2 months, and then go visit with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon you like and who has a lot of experience doing these- as this procedure is particularly dependent on the surgeon's experience with it.

Congratulations on your baby- and I wish you the best of luck with your new body contour!

Here's a bit more about how to choose a Plastic Surgeon:

Brazilian Butt post-pregnancy

+1

You need to wait atleast after you stop breast feeding, for atleast six weeks

or if you do not breast feed, you have to wait atleast three month after delivery. Your body has to go back to normal before any elective surgery.

Remember also there is a BABY to care for.

Brazilian Butt Lift after Pregnancy

+1

SEE VIDEO FOR SAMPLE RESULTS:

There are no direct guidelines here and you will clearly get differing opinions. Generally, we prefer for you to be at a stable weight. Furthermore, it is typically recommended that you cease nursing for several weeks.

I would prefer that you wait for a minimum of 4 months following delivery.