Can I Get a Brazillian Butt Lift Done for Under 4k in the US?

$4000 for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

I understand that plastic surgery can be costly, but unfortunately I do not think that you should be looking for surgeons by their price, but instead by their experience and expertise with the procedure you want to get. There are different third-party financing options offered for patients that you may want to look into. I would hate to see you compromise your results by going to a doctor mainly by the price they charge for a procedure.

If you account for operating room, and anesthesia fees for about 3 hours of surgery, that cost only will be around $2,000.00 (depending on the facility). That does not include your surgeon’s fee for operating on you. You should also make sure you are being operated on inside of an accredited facility. So to answer your question, I do not think getting a Brazilian Butt Lift for under $4000 is a good idea, for the sake of your results.

I wish you the best of luck, and do make sure to do some research on your surgeon before booking your consultation. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Brazilina butt lift cost

+1

The cost of a well-done Brazilian butt lift in the US ranges between $8,000.00-$14,000.00. Before you scream, let me tell you why this is the case. A Brazilian butt lift is a total body transformation. Liposuction is done in the abdomen, flank, back, thigh, and axilla among other areas to create a beautiful hourglass figure. It takes between 4-6 hrs to do the procedure. It is very time consuming to harvest the fat and on top of that, the fat needs to be processed prior to injection.  You have to add the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee. Looking for cheap prices is not always the best option. I will recommend you to do a diligent search and look for an experienced surgeon that can show long-term results of at least for a period of more than 6 months. Imagine if the results couldn’t be permanent because the surgery was not done right and at the end of the day you will lose all your money. Be very cautious if anybody is charging less than $8,000.00.  This will certainly be a red flag for anyone who seriously knows what this implies.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian butt lift and price

+1

In Miami the price for Brazilian butt lift may range between $5500 and $6500. Miami has some of the lowest cosmetic surgery prices in the country.

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction fat injection. Most of the time of surgery is really the liposuction so the amount of liposuction determines the time and the cost of the procedure.

The Brazilian butt lift surgery is one of the surgeries that can make the most profound improvements in the patient's appearance.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift for under $4000

+1

There is no way that you can get a meaningful, shapely buttock lift for under $4000 if done by a board certified plastic surgeon.  This procedure takes quite a bit of time and effort to perform.  Do not allow anyone to cut corners because the ultimate outcome will likely be much more costly to fix if it can be fixed at all.

In my hands, the cost ranges from $6000 to $10000.  That includes operating room and anesthesia.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Shopping for a Price is Risky!

+1

Hi there-

In these economic times, I definitely understand your desire to save money if possible.

On the other hand, it is very important (indeed, your life may depend on it) to understand that shopping for the lowest price when it comes to aesthetic surgery in the US is very dangerous. 

The unfortunate reality is that you probably could find someone who would do surgery on you for that price, and tell you that what they did was a Brazilian Butt Lift... And you may not ever know exactly what they did do.

Or you may end up dead.

A few weeks ago, an ER doctor in Phoenix was convicted on murder after 3 of his patients died while he was doing liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lifts on them. Why did they go to an ER doctor for their plastic surgery?

Yup- because he was cheap.

Please understand that in the right hands, this procedure can be a wonderfully effective and safe way to get the backside you've always wanted- but in the hands of an untrained on unexperienced provider, the risks could be severe.

Save your money and wait until you can afford to see a reputable, experienced surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift for under $4k?

+1

Unfortunately, no. The typical cost is at least 2 times that amount and can range up to 4-5 times that amount.  If anyone is telling you that they can augment your buttocks for less than 4K, they are definitely not injecting you with fat.  If you cannot afford the procedure right now, save your money until you can.  Don't choose your surgeon based on price. If you pay $4k and have no results to show for it, or even worse, if you wind up with complications, you will definitely regret it.  

Daniel P. Markmann, MD