Brazillian Butt Augmentation Can Only Be Done with Your Fat? (photo)

Im skinny and im thinking about getting a butt augmentation with fat injections ( not implants!!),I just want a little more volume... however if i dont have enough fat to have a liposuction, what else can be done? Thanks !!

Too Thin for Fat Transfer?

+1

Buttocks enhancement is more about sculpting than pure volumes.  You are in good shape and you may not have enough fat to sculpt via liposuction to give the appearance of a more shapely buttocks.  I would suggest you see an experienced PS for a consult and exam to give you a definitive answer.

Dr. ES

Buttock shaping without implants

+1

You are certainly correct.  Not much fat for autologous fat grafting, but enough.  Unfortunately, only your fat can be utilized in this procedure.  Your lateral (side) view looks great.  When viewed from behind, there is significant fullness in the hip that could be used for donor.  Front view shows minimal fullness in the outer thighs.  Why not consider reducing both of these regions, providing not only donor fat for grafting, as well as reducing your width above and below the buttock region?  Combining these two options will be synergistic providing you with a more shapely (fat grafted) buttock , as well as shapely appearing (reduced hip and thigh) buttock area.

Ronald A. Lohner, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Butt augmentation with someone else's fat?

+1

You cannot have a butt augmentation with someone else's fat unfortunately.  I know that you said you are against implants, but I would advise you to make an appointment with someone who does buttocks implants so that you could at least feel them, look at pictures, and maybe even talk to someone who has them.  You might see and hear something you like.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Your own fat

+1

Hi,

As the other PS have said, you can only use your own fat ( or an identical twin). 

Some advice mild weight gain before surgery, however, given your pics, I am not sure you NEED much of anything. You already have great shape and proportion. 

Perhaps some lipo from the love handle region and outer thighs injected into the buttock domes. 

As long as you are healthy, you should be a good candidate for this. 

after surgery, we recommend some light massage to the lipo areas to help reduce the chance of lumpy scarring. In addition, once your PS clears you for exercise, some gluteal exercises will help define and plump up your buttocks ( lunges, deep squats, roller blading or ice skating, nordic track) are all good exercises for this purpose.

best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift With Your Own Fat

+1

You must use your own fat.  You cannot use someone else's fat unless you have an identical twin.  Given your small size and lack of fat around the midsection, you may not be a candidate for Brazilian buttlift.  However, you do have some fat on your flanks and in your back that can be used.  In addition, your lateral thighs have fat that can be used, and this lateral thigh liposuction will shape your buttocks at the same time.  This fat harvested may be only enough to get 600 cc per buttock, but I suspect this will give you a nice result.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat injections must be your own

+1

You cannot use other people's fat when doing a fat transfer.  It must be your own or it will be rejected. Implants may be your only way to go other than major gluteal exercises.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS