What is a Brazilian TT?

Procedure W/hip Lipo Seems to Be Expensive. Around 15k in Naples.

Beware of catchy terms that are not well-defined

+1

I'll assume that you are referring to a "tummy tuck" or abdominoplasty with the initials TT.  Abdominoplasty is a standard procedure as I'm sure you are aware to tighten the skin and muscles of the abdominal wall, typically in women after pregnancies, usually associated with simultaneous careful liposuction of the flank and other trunk areas.

The term "Brazilian" can be used in many ways, but as it relates to body-contouring, usually it is meant as a contour procedure for the buttocks, sometimes referred to as a "Brazilian Butt Lift".  This is actually a misnomer, because typically "lifting" implies cutting, pulling and suturing as with a face lift, breast lift or thigh lift.

However, the typical procedure involves liposucution of areas such as the abdomen/trunk/hips/thighs and transferring the fat as an injection to the buttock area to enhance the shape and create the "illusion" of a lifted appearance.

Regarding cost, is you are having both a standard abdominoplasty and fat injections to the buttock, that can be a 3-4+ hour procedure and certainly the total fee can range from $8 ,000 to $16, 000 depending on where and by whom it is performed.   

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon