Doctor Recommendation for Brazilian Butt Lift in Chicago

The more I read about the Brazilian procedure I would like to be seen by Dr.Ricardo Rodriguez, but I live in Chicago. I don't know how much the procedure would be plus hotel and air fee. Who would you recommend in the Chicago area? I would like to have a bubbly butt and some hip fat.

Brazilian Butt Lift.......

+1

There are not very many surgeons who have much experience with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  So, you need to shop around and find a surgeon who provides the results that you are seeking.  And, you need to be sure that the surgeon can provide these type of results routinely.  The best way is to check out their before and after photos on their website or in their office.  If they don't have many photos, then they probably haven't done this procedure very many times or may just not be able to provide the type of results that you are seeking.  Be sure you are comfortable with your surgeon of choice.  I have performed this procedure for about 13 years now and often get referrals from other plastic surgeons who tell me that they cannot get the fat to survive.  When done well, the results are beautiful! 
Good Luck

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com